Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Black & Gold Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Sorry this post come late in the week. I had this one scheduled to post this past Wednesday, but something went wrong and it just disappeared.   

Anyway, here is my weekly entry in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  This weeks sketch is Mojo#413.  I decided to make a masculine card for my stash, and so I used black and gold in honor of our football team, the Saints.

This was a very simple design and doesn't require any Cricut cuts.  I did use my Explore to write a Fleur Di Lis image I found in Design Space.

Here are the supplies I used to create this card.

CTMH exclusive card stock in White Daisy and Black
CTMH paper, in Gold Free to Be Me pack, retired 
CTMH  Black card stock in the Basics Fundamentals pack
Tuxedo Memento ink pad
CTMH stamp of the month "Framed" #S1508

The fundamentals card stock has an embossed side and a flat side. I used the embossed pattern for the strip and the flat side to stamp my sentiment.  I use white daisy for most of my card bases, which are 5.5"x8.5", folded in half.  Unless I want a fancy edge, I just use my Cuterpillar to cut the card stock.  

Below is a more feminine take on the card.  Used Gold Shimmer Trim and Gold glitter paper and added a few gold sequins.



So that's it for now, be sure go to my website KimSalito.CTMH.com, and get some great new products by Close to My Heart.  

There are fabulous colors, coordinating accessories and all the supplies you need to get crafting.  Our card stock cuts like butter in your Cricut machines.

We also have some great  promotions going on in September.  It's time to "Celebrate Life" with these great new stamps.  Each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting, however, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.


Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.



I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!







No comments:

Post a Comment