Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Simply Elegant Anna Griffin Birthday Card

Hi everyone!

I created a very simple birthday card from my Anna Griffin products.  This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday #409 weekly challenge.  This is the first time I took a challenge sketch and went a different way with it.  The sketch is for inspiration, and I did start with the original sketch, I just decided to use it in an entirely new direction.

I love all things Anna, except those really busy bulky cards.  I am more of a simple kind of gal,  so I thought it was time to show that Anna's images can create simple and elegant cards.  


I used the background die from the Cut and Emboss Butterfly Collection.  If you don't have the dies, this image is also available on the "Elegant Embellishments" cartridge, search on Square doily, it's image #9019D.  The label is also from this cartridge, Tag #M90291, sized at 4.5".  


The rose image is sized at 2.4",  it is from the "Soiree Lettering Cartridge.  I added a little detail with my CTMH alcohol markers and Wink of Stella in clear.

The stamped sentiment is CTMH Cursive Birthday #B1419.  The paper is  Anna Griffin's Perfect Palette Card stock.  The flourish and gems are from Hobby Lobby.

I really need to start using more of my Anna Griffith images.  If you have one of the  Cricut Explore machines you no longer need to be intimidated by Anna's creations.  They cut beautifully on the Explore.

Till next time 
Happy Craftin! 



No comments:

Post a Comment