Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Recipe Scrap Book Pages

I have started my Recipe Scrap book.  I debated over the size of my pages, and decided to use 8x8, this will allow me to use pre-made page protectors and make my own cover.  It also allows my to put may recipes on a 4x6 size card.



My first page is my favorite cookie recipe.  This was given to me years ago by a co-worker.  It has always been my go to recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I did cut the recipe in half over the years, since I don't have a large family and of course they are not chocoholics, like me.  It has oatmeal, nuts and lots of chocolate chips.  I sometimes use a combination of dark and milk chocolate.

As you can see, I used "Cookie Monster", I have the Sesame Street cartridge, so why not.  I just love the way it came out.  I took this picture before I added the eyes, I didn't notice they were missing.  But I added wiggly eyes.

Stay tuned for more recipe pages.

Check out the August promotions at KimSalito.CTMH.Com

Coordinates with the new Artistry Collection

With any size purchase.

New Paper Pack Zoe
New Cricut Collection Artistry

All collections will include a Combo Paper Pack


Until next time

Happy Craftin!






No comments:

Post a Comment