Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Mojo Monday Challenge #411

Hi Everyone,

Today's card show cases the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month, Framed (#S1508) in this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, #MOJO411.


I am trying to use up all of my old scraps, so I pulled out a a retired card stock from Close to My Heart "Laughing Lola".  I added a piece of Flaxen to the mix, I think it goes pretty well.

Here is what the stamp set looks like.  I added the image numbers and the size to cut them.  Here is my Design Space file, I included center images.  I created these for a layering look.  

Framed S1508  https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/30377695

You can't tell by the  picture, but the happy birthday sentiment is attached with pop up tape.  I usually purchase a roll of the sticky foam tape at the dollar store, when I can find it.



This stamp is only available till the end of the month.  Get yours here!


To cut these shapes you will need the brand new Close to my Heart Cricut Collection Artistry.

This collection, includes a dynamic cartridge (also available in digital), THREE exclusive D-size stamp sets which have a retail value of $17.95 and are only available with this collection.  The brand new Enchantment card stock combo pack which retails at $14.50.  It includes some brand new colors this year.


Hope you enjoyed this weeks card.


Till next time

Happy Craftin!





1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Love those colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete