Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mojo Monday #412

Hi Everyone!

Here is my weekly entry to the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #MOJO412.   I did a quick card using #CTMHstamps and #CTMHZoe paper pack.



I had some scraps left over after making my 4 scrapbook pages from my #ZoeWOTG kit.  I still have two more pages to make, that will be a total of six pages and some paper left over for cards.  That makes our Workshops on the Go kits a great value,  especially if you like the stamp that is exclusive to the kit.



Supplies used:

CTMH Exclusive card stock in Sorbet (Included in Zoe WOTG) and White Daisy
CTMH Exclusive ink in Sorbet and Slate
SOTM "Framed"
Pirouette Stamp #B1409
CTMH Cricut Artistry collection
Green Triangles 
Glitter Washi Tape in Blue
Brushed assortments (Retiring September 1)


Only a few days left for our August promotions.



Don't forget the new Cricut Collection Artistry.



If there was a particular item or paper you wanted, be sure to check the retiring list.  When the catalog comes out these items will no longer be available. 

 Please check back now and again to see my next project. 

Till next time,
Happy Craftin!





1 comment:

  1. So lovely. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete