Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Filigree Bow - Update

I previously posted a card I had made using a Filigree Bow.  At that time I was offering it as an incentive.  That didn't work too well for me.  I am not a big enough fish to generate sales on the internet.

I am no longer a CTMH consultant, so I am now offering the file to anyone who views my blog.

So here it is, you can click on this link Filigree Bow or visit my Page SVG files by MCR.

I am looking forward to you dropping by, I will be adding more files as I create them.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing and, I totally understand, I gave it my best shot as a CTMH consultant but I'm just not a good salesperson evidently! I love their stuff and will continue to use them, just can't sale to save my live evidently!

    ReplyDelete