Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Couple Card with Close to My Heart

Here is a great card to make for that wedding or anniversary you have coming up.  You could even make this a birthday card if you wanted.  I found a this card on Pinterest an just loved it.  I thought I would share it and provide a little instructions oh how I made it.


I started with this stamp set from Close to My Heart.




Supplies used:
Platinum Planet Ink pad (Tsukineko Brilliance Dew Drop Collection)
Lovely Impressions Embossing Folder - Rose Hearts
Ranger liquid pearls - Platinum 
Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle Dies 
Stamp your cake layers and bells with your Platinum Ink, and trim around the images.  

I cut out the scallops using my scalloped rectangle dies and trimmed them to size.  This can be accomplished in other ways if you have a different tool.  I would also suggest lace, I didn't have any on hand.

Emboss the white layer with your embossing folder and lightly add ink to raised images with the platinum ink.  Just a very little, it makes the pattern pop.

Cut your roses at about 1.6" to achieve this size flower.  I used a rolled flower image available on Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge
#M47643
For the flourishes, I actually cut a large flourish into different sizes and used pieces.  This is a good way to use those large flourishes.  Attach the top of the cake with foam tape for dimension.  

This card measures 4.25 x 5.5", and as you can see the cake takes up the whole card.  If you are going to add a sentiment I suggest using a larger card base.

DON'T FORGET, GET YOUR FREE STAMP

This offer ends today March 13, 2015 at 11:59 PM CST.  Be sure to get yours. 

Who doesn't need a good Birthday stamp?  This stamp allows several different ways to add birthday sentiments to your cards, gift boxes/bags or scrapbook pages.  
Joyful Birthday #B1419

How can you get it?


2) That's it! I will send it out to you separately! Do NOT add it to your cart.

This special is only through me, not Close to My Heart. Valid from now until Friday, March 13, 2015,  at 11:59 pm CST.

This stamp is valued at $9.95.

Go to my shopping site HERE today and place your order to get the FREE stamp!

Please provide me with your address via email.  I will be sending out the stamps by the end of the month.  I will send you an email when your stamp is shipped.

And as always, there are additional Close to My Heart specials that you can also get along with the FREE stamp set above!  

With a qualifying $50 purchase you can get the Stamp of the Month.

March 2015 Stamp of the Month

This stamp is only available until March 31, 2015 11:59 CST.  Be sure to get yours while you can.

Thank you for dropping by.  I don't request donations to support my site or crafting addiction.  All I ask is you take a few minutes to look at the wonderful Close to My Heart products available on my website.  Any purchase you wish to make would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Craftin!
Kim (Proud MiMi)
CTMH Independent Consultant











No comments:

Post a Comment