Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Copy text into Desgn Space 2.0

I may be late to the gate on this one, or it may be I just never tried it.  That certainly isn't like me, I always try copy ad paste before I type anything, but whatever the issue, I haven't tried in quite some time. 

I was getting frustrated about typing my sentiments in  my cards.  I found Design Space had an issue with typing too fast.  It dropped letters, even words.  It may be my internet connection, it certainly isn't my computer.   As you know Design Space doesn't have spell check,  so I have ruined many a card by hurrying.

Well recently I was working on a project with Samantha font, and you copy and paste to get some of the special characters in.  So, I thought, let me try these sentiments again.  Low and behold, it worked. No more typing those sentiments or paragraphs I find on the internet.  Of course, it still will only use fonts you have on your system, so you need to change it to a writing font.

On a Mac its Command "C" to copy and Command "V" to paste , of course other PC's it's a right click "Copy" the "Paste".  Very easy, and no more typo's.

Here I show you a sentiment I copied and pasted in Design Space.  Open your text box, by clicking on text in left hand column  and paste your text in it.  You will have to edit text, by adding returns, it copies in one long sentence.  


Just edit your text, and your are done.  It's that simple.  I just wanted to share this in case others did not realize they could do this.

Check out the Close to My Heart February specials.  


We only have through March 31st to order from the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book,  So if you wanted anything from that Idea book, you need to get it while you can, all the special items in that book will be retiring permanently.  The Heartstrings and Hopscotch paper and coordinating embellishments will not be available after March 31st.


OOPs!  Correction available through March 31, 2015, seems I was still in 2014 when I made this image.  So Sorry.

Please shop with me, I have one motnth to reach my sales goals to stay on as a consultant.

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment