Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Split Fleur Di Lis

Hi Everyone,  

I figured out how to share my file on my blog.  I still don't know how to put it directly on my blog, but I did figure out how to share it with dropbox.  Just click on the caption below the picture and this should take you to the file to download.


Split Fleur Di Lis from Dropbox
Here is the complete address if the link doesn't work for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbr64mn8negxwpi/Split%20FleurDeLisBlk.svg?dl=0

Just a tip when using this file.  It is in two pieces, to and bottom.  Place it on your mat just how you want it, then be sure to select both pieces and attach.  This way it cuts as one image and you don't have to worry about lining up.

I would also suggest you type your wording in the split area and adjust the fleur di lis around it.  This will insure you have left enough space and won't have to place separately on your project.

I am going to purchase some inexpensive glass cutting boards and put this on them with the last name.  Very quick and inexpensive gifts that can be displayed on the kitchen counter.

If you like this one, check out my Chevron Fleur Di Lis here.

Thanks for dropping by, hope you enjoy the file.


Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment