Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Chevron Fleur Di Lis

Hi everyone,

In a past post I promised to create a Split Fleur di Lis svg file.  It took a few attempts and trial and error, but I think I got it.   Here  is what it looks like.


I created the image in Inkscape and saved it as an SVG file, so it should work for any one who can use an SVG file in their cutting machine.  I own an explore and can import SVG files, not all Cricut machines have this ability.  This file does not work in Cricut Craft Room,  so please keep this in mind.

Edited Nov 13th:  For your piece of mind and mine, please use the file below to be sure it will work.  Either send me an email and I will send the SVG file you see below, or click on the caption and it will take you to the dropbox to download the file. You can use this file to be sure it will work, then place your order.   If you have trouble, drop me an email and I will see what I can do to help.


Split Chevron File
In both of my files I created the image is in two pieces to allow larger font if needed.  You can manage the split area this way.

I am offering this file to my CTMH customers.  All you have to do is place a minimum $25 order with me on my my ez-invite online gathering - “Kim’s Holiday Gathering”,  by Dec 3, 2014.  You will be prompted to join a gathering when you add an item to your cart, just be sure you are attached to the correct gathering at this time.  Please hurry, this offer expires when my gathering ends on December 3, 2014.  

To get yours place your order, then send me an email from this blog using the Contact Me link in the left column.  This will send an email to me, please include your name and order number.  Once I verify the order I will respond to your email with the file attached.    

Please respect my time and effort I took to create this file and do not share it with any one.  Direct them to this site if they would like a copy. I am currently trying to create a Chevron circle as seen below, but I have been having issues with the file not saving properly.  As you can see, it worked, but when I re-opened the file it was corrupt.  I have been creating it in Design Space, it was not shareable unless you owned the cartridge I used.  I am going to try to do it in Inkscape so I can make an svg.  Stay tuned.



See what’s happening in November!

As always we have our Stamp of the Month (SOTM), this month we have this adorable stamp set.


It's the Little Things - Item Number: S1411
With a minimum qualifying purchase, you get this D-size SOTM set for a discounted price.  Add the stamp set to your cart at full retail price of $17.95 or, with your qualifying order of $50, you will be prompted during checkout to add it for the promotional price of $5.00.

Check out our Annual Inspirations Idea Book for ideas.  This stamp set will be perfect for those little gift boxes or cards to show appreciation to family, friends or co-workers.  You can even use the images to add a little detail to a plain sheet of card stock.

November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J, that means it's your lucky month.  We have five amazing ways to with through Studio J and Close to My Heart social media.

You can purchase any Studio J layout for $5, thats a 25% savings.  To get yours and check out the 5 ways to win, just click on the link below.

Celebrate Studio J and win!
I hope this is your lucky day.

Happy Holidays!

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment