Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Close to My Heart is a Great Value

Today I want to talk about Close to my Heart paper packs.  These packs are really a great value.  For $9.95 you receive 12 sheets of card stock, 6 sheets of Double Sided prints (3 patterns) and 6 sheets of coordinating card stock in CTMH Exclusive colors.  Our print card stock is double sided, so it is heavier than most of the pattern prints you purchase at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  We also offer coordinating embellishments, inks, and ribbon.  I have really been able to create some beautiful projects with everything coordinating perfectly.  You can also purchase how to books that have sketches of layouts and cards and there are recipes for all the projects shown in the Idea Book.

Since Christmas is around the corner, purchase a pack of the paper with the inks and coordinating embellishments and give it a try.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

I have been working on birthday projects and decided to see how many items I could make using one pack of paper.  I used the "Confetti Wishes" paper pack and made all of these projects. 





 All this from one paper pack, and I still have some paper left over for cards or embellishments for more layouts.   I did add a couple sheets of white card stock and one sheet of the Fundamental paper (Whimsy packet). 

Even adding a few sheets to the paper packs makes them a great value.  Everyone has basic white in their paper stash, but if you want a good quality white card stock the CTMH White Daisy and Colonial White are both great.  The Colonial White coordinates perfectly with the patterned paper.  CTMH paper cuts really well with your Cricut machines and only cost $.40 per sheet (package of 24 sheets $9.50).  

If you want to have all of CTMH colors in your stash, you can purchase combo packs.  The Whimsy pack will color coordinate with the "Confetti Wishes" paper.  It is also, the paper pack that includes the new colors for this year.

All of the embellishments where also CTMH, with the exception of the sequins.  I had some white ones left over from years back when I made a junior bride dress, I just colored them with my ShinHan Touch Twin markers.

I will not go into every card or file I used to make these projects, I wasn't thinking of providing tutorials, but showing what a great value the CTMH paper is.  Of course, if you would like to know about a specific item, please leave a comment and I will gladly provide you with the information.

I can tell you the easel cards were SVG files from MyScrapChick, both the Cake cards and the shaped easel card.  The birthday box, was also included in a previous blog post.  I got this SVG file from SVG cuts.  I have had good success with files from both of these sites.  I have also had great customer service when I ran into some issues.

During the month of October you get a "FREE" roll of chevron ribbon with a qualifying $50 order. 

Plus, with your $50 order you can also purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.  Both of these items are valued at $24.95, and you get them both for only $5.  That's a $19.95 savings.  The STOM is also sold for $17.95 during this month, but the ribbon is exclusive for this month's campaign and not for sale.

Stop by my website, KimSalito.ctmh.com and place your order today.  

Happy Craftin!









No comments:

Post a Comment