Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Close to My Heart - Arfully Sent Cards Volume 1

I am going to make each card on the Artfully Sent cartridge.  I will be making at least 1 per week, so check back each week to see which one I made.
Arfully Sent Cricut Collection


My first card is a Halloween card, which I plan to send to a dear friend who loves giving and receiving cards.  She truly appreciates my efforts and really enjoys opening my new creations.  I cut this card at 10", this makes a 5x7 card.

It was my first one, and folding and adding the insert is a little tricky.  I don't think I did mine right, because it doesn't open all the way.  I need to view a few videos.

I am using the Scaredy Cat paper pack, available for purchase here!

Scaredy Cat paper, get it here!

The cover was created with a SVG file from Miss Kate's Cuttables.  I actually got it for free, she offers an SVG image each day for free.

I used the new Cut and print feature to create the cover label.  I thought it would be a little too difficult to cut individually.  I tried to match the colonial white color that coordinates with this paper pack.

I think it would look better if I had a better printer, this feature is only as good as your printer.  Mine is acting up these days.

Add a few embellishments and your finished.  These are really quick cards and there are so many to choose from.  I have a Get Well card that I made using three different card patterns, I will be posting later. For some reason I have been losing my posts that are in draft format.

It may be a little late to get your "Scaredy Cat" paper and create projects this year, be sure to add it too your wish list.  It will be available until the end of July 2015, when the new Idea book comes out.

Don't forget our October deals.

"FREE" roll of chevron ribbon with a qualifying $50 order. 

Plus, with your $50 order you can also purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.  


Both of these items are valued at $24.95, and you get them both for only $5.  That's a $19.95 savings.  The SOTM is also sold for $17.95 during this month, but the ribbon is exclusive for this month's campaign and not for sale.

Get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment