Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Artfully Sent Gift Bags Vol 2 - More than just cards,

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for taking the time to hop on my blog.  This is the second edition of Artfully Sent projects.

I have two quick gift bags I made using the Artfully Sent Cartridge. 

Both of these bags are the 5.25 x 8.5” size I purchased from Michaels.

The first one is a quick and easy Christmas gift bag that  took only about 10-15 minutes.  
I cut the Merry and Bright card, Image #M100C73 at 8.7”.   Before cutting change the score line to cut.  If you don’t want to waste the other half, use the hide contour feature and hide the card.  Then use the words and slice into what ever shape you like.  Here is how it looks.

 First, detach card image, the hide the card base.  You are left with the image you want to slice

Add the shape you want to slice this image to.
Center it, now select the two images and slice.

Move the sliced image, Now you have the image you sliced and and a new overlay.  Size as needed.


I layered mine with a white background to make it stand out more.   Super easy.  I added a bow and a tag I made using this month’s SOTM.

My second gift bag I made using the Roses Pocket Card, Image #MCDF49 (Page 37 of Handbook).  I adjusted the size to 4.25” W x 6” H, make sure to unlock the image before changing the size.

I added a piece of pink paper under the large rose and green under the stems and leaves.  This is an easy way to add a little more color to these images.  I layered it with a scalloped rectangle measuring 5x6.5”.  

I stamped the sentiment with CTMH Stamp set B1419,  Joyful Birthday 

and the  butterflies with CTMH Stamp D1627,  Your own Kind of Wonderful

I made a tag using the stamps included with Artfully Sent collection.  Since these images are a little difficult to find in Design Space I am sharing my file for all the frames that coordinate with this stamp.  I have started keeping all my coordinating images in files so I don’t have to look for them all the time.  Check out my Design Space Page, I have files for the stamps I own.  

Artfully Sent Stamps
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/project/21220185

Or here are the images I used, you have to ungroup these images for the stamps.

Add a little bling, a bow and your finished.

Quick and easy and as you can see, the Artfully sent can be used to create other projects.  Don’t forget those pocket cards are good for Picture My Life pages.  


Don't forget our October deals.


Plus, with your $50 order you can also purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5.  


Both of these items are valued at $24.95, and you get them both for only $5.  That's a $19.95 savings.  The SOTM is also sold for $17.95 during this month, but the ribbon is exclusive for this month's campaign and not for sale.

Try using this cartridge for other projects, you won't be disappointed.

Till next time.

Happy Craftin!







No comments:

Post a Comment